Happy May Day! I don’t know about you guys, but May couldn’t come soon enough for me. May actually feels like spring to me and the likelihood of more snow is slim which makes this mama HAPPY! With that said, Mother’s Day will be here before you know it. Mark your calendar – it’s Sunday, May 12th – so you have a little less than 2 weeks to get those gifts. Lucky for you, I’ve compiled a list of 8 gifts that fit any budget and any style of mom you have:)
- Bachman’s Mesa Succulent Garden – Succulents are all the rage (do people still say that!?) and they’re pretty hard to kill. This is the perfect way to step up your flowers for mom game.
- Fitbit Versa – This is the perfect gift for your mom if she does any sort of exercising or tracks her steps. The FitBit app is the perfect compliment to this too as you can track your water, food intake and even track and predict your period.
- Stackable Name Ring from Etsy – These are simple, and dainty rings that can be customized with whatever names you want i.e. kids, grandkids and fur-babies!
- Rothy’s Loafer – Yes Meghan Markle is a fan, but your mom will be too in these comfy, 100% sustainable loafers. They come in a variety of styles, colors and sizes. [adsense_hint]
- Mommy & Me Photography Session – This is a great gift for 2 reasons. #1 Moms are the ones taking about 98% of all the pictures so this is a great way to get mom in front of the camera for once! #2 this is a great gift that can be “gifted” on Mother’s Day but the actual session can occur at a later date. This gift buys you a bit of time;-) PS I’m linking to the photographer who did Hattie’s hospital and in-home newborn sessions. She even got some shots of us when we visited the lactation consultant which was really neat to have & remember.
- City Map Print – Consider having this custom map made of your mom’s hometown or current city, favorite vacation city, wherever! This is a great piece for in the home or at the office.
- Kendra Scot Didi Gold Statement Earrings – These earrings are just fun! Perfect for spring and summer weddings & graduations.
- Beautycounter Overnight Resurfacing Peel – No Mother’s Day is complete without something fabulous from Beautycounter. Mom will love this resurfacing peel that will leave her skin feeling soft and luxurious.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there! And let me know if you have some other gift ideas that were a hit with the mom in your life!