Thanks for checking this out! My name is Annie, Chief Blogger here at Mad Dash Annie.
This blog is about positive health and fitness (no comparison games here folks!) I’m a firm believer that ANY kind of movement is good for your body. And what you once did for exercise 10 years ago might not be what you’re looking to do today. And that’s fine! You’ve come to the right place to find some sort of movement that feels good to YOU!
In addition to a variety of workouts posted each week, you’ll catch glimpses of my family’s life in this blog along with some other fun anecdotes.
A little bit more about me:
- I grew up and went to school in the greatest state in the Union, Minnesota.
- I was a full-time digital marketing guru turned stay-at-home mama after the birth of my daughter, Sammie in July 2016. Since then, my husband and I welcomed another little girl, Hattie, into our family in September 2018.
- I’m a certified group fitness instructor through NETA and currently teach at Life Time Fitness.
- I’m obsessed with everything Christmas.
- I love reading. My favorite genre is historical fiction.
- I run a digital marketing freelance business doing PPC, SEO and Analytics for clients and agencies. (Hit me up if you want to know more!)
- One of my proudest moments was when I ran (and finished) the Boston Marathon in 2015 on behalf of the Michael Lisnow Respite Center.
- We’re a “meat and potatoes” for dinner family. I don’t typically plan my family meals around any certain type of diet – just whatever sounds good…as long as there’s at least one veggie on the plate;-)
- I recently became a Beautycounter consultant after falling in love with the quality, safety and results of the products. Click here if you’d like to learn more!
I hope you find some of the tid-bits of this blog interesting, inspiring or just as an opportunity to see what we’re up to in our crazy, hectic life. I’d love to hear from YOU as well so feel free to comment on posts or send me a message:)